top of page


Upkeep Dos and Don'ts

  • DO: Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each use

  • DON'T:  Burn more than 4 hours at a time

  • DO: Keep away from flammable objects, children and pets

  • DON'T: Leave candle unattended

  • DO: Let candle reach a full melt pool from edge to edge on each use

  • DON'T: Burn candle on non flame-resistant surfaces

  • DO: Stop using when only 1/4 inch of wax remains

  • DON'T: Use candle if you have had it over 12 months

  • DO: Stop using candle if it smokes when lit, blow candle out, allow to resolidify, trim wick to  1/4 inch and relight

 MAINTENANCE TIP: If candle will not stay lit most likely the wick is too short, remove some of the melted wax surrounding the wick with a paper towel or some tissue. You can pour some of the wax out too but be careful doing it this way because it can create tunneling and uneven burning. Allow to resolidify and re-trim wick if necessary, and then you can relight

Image by Hanna Balan
bottom of page